Cloud Technologist SME
Cloud Technologist SME?
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Senior Cloud Architect to provide Cloud Architecture support to the DoD Deputy CIO (DCIO) Information Enterprise (IE) for the DoD CIO Mission Support Services (CMSS) Task Order. The individual in this position will provide Cloud Architecture development, design, and analytical services to advance and achieve the DoD Cloud goals and objectives. The primary work location for this position is the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA.
As a Senior Cloud Architect, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
List Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze Cloud architecture and design needs and requirements for the DoD DCIO IE.
- Develop, coordinate, and manage Cloud architectures and design documents with a focus on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- Conduct technical analysis of various cloud service solutions and recommend changes as needed.
- Actively participate in relevant Cloud Architecture-related Governance, Working Groups, and other forums to ensure DoD DCIO IE equities are properly considered and applied.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with DoD Cloud environment, policies, goals and objectives, and architecture development.
- Knowledge of and experience with Cloud related IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with vendor cloud technologies and solutions, such as Edge Computing, for the tactical edge.
- Knowledge of and experience with existing and emerging DoD networks and Cybersecurity architectures.
- Ability to analyze existing IT architecture and design new innovative and secure architectures leveraging cloud environments.
- Ability to develop and deliver clear, concise written artifacts related to cloud enterprise IT architecture and design.
- Ability to translate operational requirements into technical designs
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- DoD experience with, knowledge of, and/or familiarity with the mission, scope and organizations within DoD and operating within the federal agency environment at the Component or OSD level.
- Cloud Solution Architect Certifications (e.g., Azure Solution Architect MCE, AWS Solution Architect Professional.)
Education and Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Clearance: Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.