Communications System Analyst
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Communications System Analyst to support our customer Fort Meade. The Communications System Analyst is an integral member of the Joint Systems Engineering and Integration Office’s (JSEIO) support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA-Fort Meade) and the Joint Staff (Pentagon) in Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) efforts.
As a Communications System Analyst, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to an existing team in developing a set of core NC3-related products.
- The analyst conducts system-of-systems analysis of secure/non-secure and survivable NC3 communications solutions.
- This position will research, verify, design and document existing data on current component systems, networks and equipment, as well as research and document information on new or emerging capabilities that pertain to NC3.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience regarding NC3 requirements, operations, and procedures with a proven ability to prepare NC3-related analysis, documentation, and reports.
- Ability to engage users such as OSD, the Joint Staff, the Services, combatant commands, and Department of Defense agencies, for the purpose of collection and verification of NC3 systems data.
- Understand corresponding operations of nuclear capable platforms, nodes/command centers, and related nuclear message release procedures.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Nuclear C3 Operators, Analysts, Communicators, Engineers, Planners, Action Officers from, for example: National Military Command Center (NMCC); National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC); Distributive Command and Control Node (DC2N); Mobile Consolidated Command Center (MCCC), U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM); U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) Special Activities; U.S. Pacific Command (PACOM), U.S. European Command (EUCOM), STRATCOM Airborne Command Post (APNCP), and/or Take Charge and Move Out (TACAMO).
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project), Adobe Acrobat, Visio, and SharePoint.
Education and Years of Experience: B.S. Degree or equivalent combination of education in Engineering, Communication, or Information System Technology with 10 years relevant experience; Relevant experience may be substituted for a technical degree.
Clearance: U.S. Citizen with current or existing Top Secret clearance; SCI eligible.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time