Enterprise Management SME
***This position is contingent on contract award***
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking an Enterprise Management SME to support our government client in Washington, D.C.
As an Enterprise Management SME, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- Provides systems engineering support on large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
- Develops strategic and implementation plans for larger-scale information systems.
- Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to troubleshoot and plan strategic system integration and migration.
- Develops system architecture and designs including software, hardware, communications and interface requirements.
- Leads systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Prepares, reviews, evaluates, and analyzes system designs.
- Prepares, reviews, and evaluates system documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures.
- Conducts analysis, to define, analyze and allocate system requirements.
- Supports system tests and analyzes testing results.
- Conducts analysis of system requirements and components and performs system audits to ensure all intended system functionality, operations and performance requirements are achieved. Manages and maintains systems and applications.
- In-depth experience with installation, troubleshooting, analysis, design, repair, preventive maintenance, engineering, administration, and building and understanding of Linux/Unix servers, Oracle database, Apache, Perl/Shell Scripting, VMware, NetApp hardware and software, and IBM Tivoli Applications/Enterprise Management Applications. Deploy to alternate site for exercises and real world events.
- IAT Level II required (Any of the following meet the IAT Level II certification: CCNA Security, CSA+, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
Education and Years of Experience
Master SMEs are required to possess industry standard certification in their primary functional area of expertise, or equivalent level of experience in installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance, as follows:
- Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10 years’ technical experience, or
- IT Master's degree with 8 years’ technical experience, or
- 15+ years’ experience.
Clearance: Active final DoD top secret clearance required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time