Information Systems Security Specialist Lead
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking an Information Systems Security Specialist Lead to support the Global Solutions Management – Operations (GSM-O) I/II contract, which provides support services for the operation, defense, and sustainment of the Department of Defense Information Network/Defense Information System Network.
As an Information Systems Security Specialist Lead, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
Duties: Implements Information Systems Security policies and provides oversight to security program(s) projects.
- Assists in the development of alternate courses of action or implementation of resultant measures.
- Provide strategies, approaches, and recommendations for Accreditation & Authorization (A&A) approval requests.
- Performs system administration functions to include (but not limited to documenting the security architecture.
- Develops user security guidelines and SOPS. Performs functions as required in support the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST 800-53, Rev 4 Security Controls.
- As required, performs those duties described in Information System Security Specialist Associate.
- Supports other DISA GSM-O priorities and tasks as directed.
- Ability to work with engineers to develop strategic and tactical plans to address the conditions, update eMASS and PPSM portals.
- Provide Information Assurance (IA) support to coordinate and obtain Interim and Final approvals to test and operate, to include C&A support, mitigation strategies and techniques, tracking, assessment, testing and implementation updates, patches and upgrades in accordance with the IAVA directives issued by the USCYBERCOM and DISA CIO, and test plans, procedures and reports dealing with all levels of security products, systems, networks and architectures.
- Ensure that Interoperability and Information Assurance standards and practices are adhered to as it relates issues dealing with a variety of equipment, switches and control devices connecting to both DoD and commercial networks.
- Provide Information Assurance (IA) support to the DECTK and SNLC gateways as the ISSM/ISSO. Those duties include but are not limited to the following: Administer the weekly review of the controls in eMASS and PPSM.
- Maintain the Whitelist Registry, mitigate the weekly IAVMS scans and generate POAMs as necessary. Record the weekly minutes for the internal and external customer meetings.
- Update all eMASS POAMS and Controls as necessary and adhere to the conditions of approval as established by the ATO.
- Ensure that all policies and directives are adhered to in order that continuous Authority To Operate (ATO) is maintained.
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
Desired Skills: Broad knowledge and expertise with securing IT Systems and implementing RMF requirements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is desired. DoD 8570 CISSP or equivalent certification is required.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 7 Years practical experience with DoD/OSD or equivalent organization.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology and cybersecurity leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.