IPv6 Senior Engineer
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a IPv6 Senior Engineer to support our client in Fort Meade, MD.
As an IPv6 Senior Engineer, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Provide network engineering in the design, development, and integration testing of Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) for the customer's enterprise system
- Perform as an IPv6 test and evaluation engineer, troubleshooting critical issues for the customer's network
- Research and identify technology opportunities of the customer's application criteria
- Troubleshoot and resolve major network and system issues
- Must have an IAT Level III certification per the DoD 8570.01 policy
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. Must have at least 8+ years of experience.
Clearance: Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 803