IT Engineering Support SME
IT Engineering Support SME?
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking an IT Engineering Support SME to support the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
As an IT Engineering Support SME, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Provide systems, engineering, and technical assistance to the Government in managing their IT services support contracts, to include, but not limited to, architecture, change management, and system design.
- Manage the execution of high level ITD projects under the guidance of the Government including technical and financial review and oversight.
- Coordinate with the IT support services contractors to assess and recommend IT solution vendors and technologies.
- Research solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Conduct and/or actively participate in meetings related to the designated project/s with Operations teams and other MSO / Tech office personnel.
- Identify implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the
achievement of scheduled objectives.
- Participate in the preparation for the CSSP and CCRI external audits and ensuring that all
enterprise architecture supporting documentation is current.
- Support the development of advanced concepts and definitions of new systems for missions and
- Provide end-to-end and full life cycle systems engineering for programs, missions, and projects
including advanced concepts and architectures.
- Provide core system engineering function capabilities to support projects, concepts, and
compliance. This includes recommendations on staffing, tool development, and training for the
support contractors supplying these capabilities.
- Provide systems engineering and technical guidance for multiple technology developments
including the development of mid- to long-term needs, requirements, and strategies.
- Provide industry trends, best practices, and other relevant research materials in support of
current and potential projects.
- Support the creation and review of documentation and training for new capabilities being
transitioned to operations.
- Maintain engineering repository for all engineering-related materials (drawings, diagrams,
workflows, process flows, research performed, cost estimations, negotiated terms and conditions).
- Perform administrative duties as assigned by the COR or other Government personnel authorized
by the Contracting Officer.
- Support external DoD Inspections, most notably Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) which are each on a 3-year cyclical schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in information technology, data management, cross domain solutions, systems engineering, managing engineering teams
- DoD or DARPA experience preferred.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Must have demonstrated 10 years of IT experience with increasing responsibility with at least 2 years in oversight or management to and within an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment (e.g., migrating existing on-prem environments and utilizing a variety of ‘as a service’ (aaS) offerings.
Clearance: Minimum Top Secret clearance, eligible for access to SCI and SAP
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.