IT Enterprise Cloud Architect
IT Enterprise Cloud Architect?
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking an IT Enterprise Cloud Architect to support the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
As an IT Enterprise Cloud Architect, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Researches solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s with Operations teams and other MSO / Tech office personnel.
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
- Collaborates in a collegial environment with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
- Participate in the preparation for the CSSP and CCRI external audits and ensuring that all enterprise architecture supporting documentation is current.
- Identify, evaluate, test, and make recommendations for cloud identity access and management solutions, storage-based collaboration solutions, MS Office solutions, and others as required.
- Provide lifecycle planning of all unclassified solutions based on migrating to cloud and hybrid cloud solutions to include supporting the management of licensing, instance consolidation, utilization.
- Provide knowledge transfer of cloud and hybrid cloud IT solutions to ITD government and contract staff.
- Conduct cost analysis of cloud activities, including planning, forecasting, and monitoring. Design and manage workloads with cost in mind, and ensure that the architecture and services are cost-efficient, while meeting or exceeding customer requirements.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned by the COR or other Government personnel authorized by the Contracting Officer.
- Support external DoD Inspections, most notably Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) which are each on a 3-year cyclical schedule.
- Must have IT experience with increasing responsibility to include:
- utilizing Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Linux systems
- design of Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- implementation of Defense in Depth principles
- design and implementation of Back Office support products (e.g. Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Oracle, etc.)
- Certification equivalent to DoD 8140.01 IA WIP for IAM Level III is required
- Enterprise Architecture Certification (e.g. Federated Enterprise Architecture Certification (FEAC), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)) is desired.
- DoD or DARPA experience is preferred.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Must have demonstrated 15 years of IT experience with increasing responsibility with at least 10 years in IT Enterprise Architecture and Design.
Clearance: Minimum Top Secret clearance, eligible for access to SCI and SAP.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.