IT Unclassified Network Operations, Infrastructure and DoD Regulation SME
IT Unclassified Network Operations, Infrastructure and DoD Regulation SME?
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking an IT Unclassified Network Operations, Infrastructure and DoD Regulation SME to support the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
As an IT Unclassified Network Operations, Infrastructure and DoD Regulation SME, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
• Demonstrate and apply technical understanding of enterprise architecture and applications to include, but not limited to, switches, routers, firewalls, directory services, messaging, and mobility to assist the government in managing the full lifecycle of its procured IT solutions on the Unclassified Network.
• Manage the execution of high level ITD projects under the guidance of the Government.
• Facilitate communication and monthly meetings with the ITD Government Unclassified Contract PM and the DARPA Tech Offices to ensure that IT services align with agency needs.
• Serve as the primary IT Operations Lifecycle subject matter expert supporting the ITD Government Unclassified Contract PM.
• Participate in the preparation for the CSSP and CCRI external audits and ensuring that the Unclassified IT support contractor is current in all of their supporting documentation.
• Monitor Unclassified IT services against contractual Service Level Objectives.
• Review and provide assessment of Unclassified IT contract deliverables.
• Serve as primary liaison between the ITD Government Unclassified Operations PM and the IT Support Services Unclassified Contract Program Management Team.
• Facilitate frequent and consistent communication and reporting to the ITD Government Unclassified Operations PM of IT support services contractor performance and delivery.
• Manage the full life cycle of ITD Government directed actions and required tasks to ensure full execution by the Unclassified IT Support Services Contractor.
• Coordinate with the IT Unclassified services contractor to assess, and recommend IT solution vendors and technologies.
• Provide an assessment of configuration changes to determine the impact to the Unclassified Networks’ operations posture at DARPA.
• Evaluate Communications Tasking Orders (CTOs) and other externally generated mandates and their potential impact on Agency operations and existing IT Unclassified Networks Operations policies.
• Perform administrative duties as assigned by the COR or other Government personnel authorized by the Contracting Officer.
• Support external DoD Inspections, most notably Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) which are each on a 3-year cyclical schedule.
• Understanding of various Federal and DoD policies (e.g., NIST 800-53, CNSS 1253, DoD 8510.01, ICD 503) to assist the Government in preparation and execution of Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) audits.
• DoD or DARPA experience preferred.
Education and Years of Experience:
• Must have demonstrated 12 years of IT experience with increasing responsibility with at least 5 years in IT Operations.
Clearance: Minimum Top Secret clearance, eligible for access to SCI and SAP.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.