Junior Information Assurance (IA) Analyst
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Junior Information Assurance (IA) Analyst to support our client in Ft. Meade, MD.
As a member of the DSAWG Secretariat, the Junior IA Analyst assists the DSAWG Chair by assisting with the review of stakeholder requests and research of other topics as required. This includes performing the following responsibilities:
- Evaluates IA applications and associated documentation.
- Contributes to meeting coordination, including preparing/reviewing briefings, assisting with meeting minutes covering discussions, decisions, and action items.
- Performs quality control checks.
- Participates in formal and informal reviews of IA applications and documentation to evaluate adherence to requirements and specifications and determines quality.
- Knowledge of information assurance and ability to recognize security issues and risks.
- Must have good communication skills and be a team player.
- IAT Level II (Current GSEC, Security+ with evidence of continuing education (CE), SSCP, or CCNA-Security).
- Some familiarity with, network security, and DoD processes desired.
- A Bachelor's degree is desired.
Education and Years of Experience: High school diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of customer service experience.
Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret Clearance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time