ExecuTech Strategic Consoluting is seeking a Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (C3) Systems Analyst to support our USSTRATCOM Systems Engineer & Integration (SE&I) customer. Our customer serves as principal enterprise systems engineering, enterprise architecture, and technical authority for the Nuclear C3 Enterprise within DoD and oversee systems engineering and integration for the entire National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) infrastructure.
- Support the expansion of the USTRATCOM NC3 Enterprise Center Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) brand.
- Improving information–flow, NEC-Fort Meade Community stakeholders as well as internal staff coordination, enhancing the NC3 strategic communication message and developing a NEC Fort Meade Communications and Marketing Playbook:
- Focused and consistent external strategic message;
- Creation of key messages, tri-folds, and slick sheets;
- Utilize branding concepts from ExecuTech working closely with the Communications Division.
- Develop a branding strategy that leverages the NEC-Fort Meade’s successful products and solutions.
- Develop a centralized process to ensure NLCC products are updated efficiently and timely.
- Provide content management strategies for intranet sites on the SharePoint platform.
- Have knowledge of the National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) and the NLCC mission set.
- Work experience in communications and/or public relations, with experience in developing and executing communications strategies.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and basic proficiency with Adobe software (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Ability to independently lead/project-manage deliverables requiring frequent cross-team collaboration.
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, public relations, or related area of study and 3+ years recent specialized or AA/AS 5+ years recent specialized or a major certification 7+ years recent specialized or years of recent specialized experience. Relevant experience will be evaluated in lieu of a degree.
- An active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 819