MS Windows/VMWare Support SME
***This position is contingent on contract award***
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a MS Windows / VMWare Support SME to support our government client in Washington, D.C.
As a MS Windows / VMWare Support SME, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- (WINDOWS): maintenance of hardware related systems and auxiliary equipment related to all Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory, virtualization services for both server and client environments.
- Deploy to alternate site for exercises and real world events.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- IAT Level II required (Any of the following meet the IAT Level II certification: CCNA Security, CSA+, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
Education and Years of Experience
Master SMEs are required to possess industry standard certification in their primary functional area of expertise, or equivalent level of experience in installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance, as follows:
- Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10 years’ technical experience, or
- IT Master's degree with 8 years’ technical experience, or
- 15+ years’ experience.
Clearance: Active final DoD top secret clearance required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time