Nuclear C3 Cyber Security Engineer
Nuclear C3 Cyber Security Engineer?
Technology and Computer-related
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Nuclear C3 Cyber Security Engineer to support our USSTRATCOM Systems Engineer & Integration (SE&I) customer. Our customer serves as principal enterprise systems engineering, enterprise architecture, and technical authority for the Nuclear C3 Enterprise within DoD and oversee systems engineering and integration for the entire National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) infrastructure.
The Nuclear C3 Cyber Security Engineer will:
- Knowledge of the National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) and the NLCC mission set.
- Knowledge of Joint Information Department of Defense Information Network (JIE DoDIN) and Single Security Architecture.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and regulatory standards/guidance entities as well as cybersecurity frameworks and security control such as; Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Information and Information. Systems (FIPS) 200, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-xx, Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) instructions, NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Service Providers (CSSP), Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) and Network Operations Security Center (NOSC).
- Knowledge of systems engineering and the "agile" construct.
- Knowledge of enterprise networks and federated networks as well as the architectural development and engineering of those networks.
- Experience in system administration, database administration, network engineering, software engineering, or software development, with a concentration in Cyber Security.
- Experience in incident detection and response, system administration, database administration, network engineering, software engineering, or software development.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Security+
- DoD 8570 Requirements
- Experience working with senior Nuclear C3 community stakeholders such as OSD (NII), Joint Staff, and USSTRATCOM.
- BA/BS + 3 years recent specialized or AA/AS +5 years recent specialized or a major cert +7 years recent specialized or years of recent specialized experience. Relevant experience will be evaluated in lieu of a degree.
- An active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.