Senior IA/Security Specialist
***This position is contingent on contract award***
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Senior IA/Security Specialist to support our government client in Washington, D.C.
As a Senior IA/Security Specialist, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of Security best practices as it applies to complex computer enterprises.
- Has advance analytic skills to evaluate security posture with automated security tool like Nessus & HBSS and recommends mitigation and optimizes security posture of all IT components.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments, equipment baselines, operating systems, and communication protocols.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of security automated assessment tools, application of security policy, procedures, and best security practices to manage the security posture on a dynamic and changing set of computer capabilities.
- IAM Level II required (Any of the following meet the IAM Level II certification: CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP (for Associate), or GSLC)
- Prior expertise with DoD and/or Command & Control systems preferred.
Education and Years of Experience
- Six (6) years of direct experience or combination of formal education but no less than three (3) years of applied experience with performing security analysis, reviews, mitigation, and accreditations to published NIST security standards (or equivalent).
Clearance: Active final DoD top secret clearance required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time