Senior Project Analyst
Our customer serves as principal enterprise systems engineering, enterprise architecture, and technical authority for the Nuclear C3 Enterprise within DoD and oversee systems engineering and integration for the entire National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) infrastructure. Work performed at the Nuclear C3 Enterprise Center – Fort Meade Site.
The National Leadership Command Capability System Engineering (NLCC SE) program is currently seeking a driven, results oriented and motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills to join our team as a Senior Project Analyst in support of U.S. Strategic Command’s System Engineering and Integration Division.
- Establish work methods and procedures that assures functional responsibilities are properly coordinated with other branches and divisions within the organization.
- Plans and attends working groups and staff meetings in order to facilitate discussions that produce measurable actions and results.
- Represented the organization as a human engineering expert assisting with formulating manpower assessments and workload structures.
- Products include generating SITREPs, Action Item Trackers, Deliverable Schedules, Weekly Activity Reports, etc.
- Knowledgeable in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs.
- Able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
- Able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations
- Effectively manipulate data to present program status.
- Able to provide recommendations related to continuous improvement of business processes.
- Able to present to management, via excellent verbal and written skills, high-level summaries and detailed finance related reports.
- Develop briefing materials and other analytical data used by the leadership to support program justification to stakeholders.
- Data Analytics
- SharePoint development experience
- Expert MS Word experience
- Expert PowerPoint experience
- Bachelor of Science and at least 5 years’ experience as a project analysts.
- Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 812