Senior Systems Architect - San Antonio (Key Personnel)
Senior Systems Architect - San Antonio (Key Personnel)?
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Senior Systems Architect (Key Personnel) to support the Global Solutions Management – Operations (GSM-O) I/II which provides support services for the operation, defense, and sustainment of the Department of Defense Information Network/Defense Information System Network.
As a Senior Systems Architect, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
List Duties: Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades.
- Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams. Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application.
- Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant.
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
- Supports other GMS-O priorities and tasks as directed.
- Must have DoD Unified Capability (UC), Voice Over IP (VOIP), and eVOIP experience in order to provide engineering, planning, testing, and management experience to support DoD Gateways.
- Working knowledge of implementing DoDAF architectures and associated design plans.
- Experience developing and implementing system design plans.
- Documented experience in creating High Level Architecture Diagrams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) configuration and setting AD servers and their domain controllers.
- Must have experience with conducting Security Test and Evaluations under the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), understanding of risk management practices and security program development including change management, access control, and physical security.
- Must be knowledgeable with the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and have IP network and security engineering experience including a basic understanding of IP routing, quality of service mechanisms, MPLS, and IPsec architectures.
- Ability to oversee the development of network solutions, user requirements and alignment and business case development.
- Provide technical and operational input to develop CONOPS and applicable training material.
- Hands on experience installing, configuring, administering and operating Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner, known as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) in the DoD environment.
- Hands on experience with Vulnerability Management System (VMS), Host Based Security System (HBSS) and eMASS.
- Demonstrated knowledge to provide Information Assurance (IA) support to coordinate and obtain Interim and Final approvals to test and operate, to include C&A support, mitigation strategies and techniques, tracking, assessment, testing and implementation updates, patches and upgrades in accordance with the IAVA directives issued by the USCYBERCOM and DISA CIO, and test plans, procedures and reports dealing with all levels of security products, systems, networks and architectures.
Desired Skills: Broad knowledge and expertise with DoD network and enclave architecture and operations and associated standards for open systems architectures.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required; however, experience may substitute for education. DoD 8570 CISSP certification or equivalent is required. Other relevant certifications include: CCNA, JNCIA, CCNP and others are desired.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 7 Years of relevant experience with DoD internet/intranet/enclave architecture in support of DoD/OSD.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology and cybersecurity leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.