Subject Matter Expert (SME) II
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Subject Matter Expert II to support the DoD Chief Information Officer (DoD CIO) Information Enterprise Office.
As a Subject Matter Expert, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- List Duties: Provide technical subject matter expertise in the area of information technology standards in support of the DoD CIO Information Enterprise.
- Responsibilities - Provide IT Standards and Systems management expertise in the performance of the following tasks:
- Revise the Joint Enterprise Standards Committee (JESC) Charter to address transition to ITSSG.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly engagements with DISA to promote and advance integration/synchronization with DISA.
- Assist in development of the JESC Transition document.
- Manage and coordinate the transition from JESC to ITSSG; to include changes to documents and processes.
- Research capabilities and functions of the ASSIST, DITPR, and DISR; manage and coordinate refresh of DISR standards.
- Develop GTG-F tool requirements.
- Manage and coordinate Chat Ad Hoc working group activities.
- Manage and coordinate IT Standards Governance activities as needed.
- Support other DCIO IE-AE priorities and tasks as directed.
Clearance: Top Secret SCI required
Desired Skills: Broad knowledge and expertise with managing IT Systems and Standards.
Education: Master’s Degree in IT Systems Management or related field.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 15 Years practical experience with DoD/OSD or equivalent organization.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.