Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Systems Administrator to support NDU.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
List Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiates and resolves service request/problem incidents
- Responds to requests and diagnose technical problems
- Documents, tracks, and monitors issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Troubleshoots technical issues
- Works with system administrators to ensure services/incidents are completed
- Provides an outstanding customer service experience in a variety of circumstances across all organizational levels
- Performs other tasks as required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing, and displays a positive customer service attitude
- Must have experience patching and terminating copper and fiber network cables
- Experience as Windows 10 Administrator
- Experience with Active Directory (AD)
- Experience with Cloud storage
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior experience with network cable patching and copper RJ45 and fiber UNICAM terminations
- Prior experience with cable management
- Prior experience performing this role is required
Desired Skills: Experience with Office 365 preferred
Education and Years of Experience:
Minimum of a High School diploma and five (5) years of experience working in the IT field supporting systems and users.
- Must have a Security + CE Certificate (Current)
- Must have another IT related certificate (e.g. A+, CCNA, etc.).
- Must be DoD 8570 certified at the IAT-I / IAM-I level. Please refer to the website: https://public.cyber.mil/cw/cwmp/dod-approved-8570-baseline-certifications/.
Clearance: Must have a Public Trust and be able to obtain a Secret personnel clearance.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.