Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Systems Administrator to support our client in Ft. Meade, Maryland.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Support hardware and systems engineering efforts and provide maintenance and sustainment for existing and new DISA Multinational Information Sharing (MNIS) systems.
- Assist with full life cycle support for critical systems in both operational and test environments.
- Provide engineering change input on government system upgrades and ongoing engineering efforts.
- Research and develop network and hardware solutions to replace obsolete system hardware and improve system interoperability and implement approved solutions following established engineering and configuration management processes.
- Experience with providing designing, deploying, and maintaining secure VPN solutions to provide remote and inter-network access to information resources · Experience with designing, deploying, and maintaining large, complex networks in a DoD environment
- Knowledge of industry best practices for designing, implementing, and maintaining network security and service availability throughout the system life cycle
- Must possess certification meeting the DOD 8570.01 IAT level II (including CISSP or Associate, CASP, GSLC, GCIH, or GCED)
BA or BS degree required. 3+ years of experience with designing, deploying, and maintaining large, complex networks using Cisco routers and switches. 1+ years of experience with designing, deploying, and maintaining large-scale advanced routing protocol, including BGP, IS-IS, or EIGRP deployments.
Clearance: Must have a final DoD Secret Clearance to start, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Company Overview: ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost effective technology solutions. ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering. ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.