Web Applications SME
Web Applications SME?
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Web Applications SME to support the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
As an Web Applications SME, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Create, review, and authorize all content posted to the DARPA Portal. Provide content management to both ITD support and Technical Office staff to ensure information is accurate, concise and relevant to the Agency’s mission
- Oversee SharePoint development and visual media projects, ensuring the final product meets customer requirements for internal business communications.
- Advise and engineer enterprise and mobile Web strategies via hands on, open-source application implementation and pilot testing. Provide recommendations for integration of Web application best practices into IT services and operations.
- Act as liaison between ITD and Agency customers for enterprise Web application development. Manage customer requirements, technical tasking, progress reports, application testing, user acceptance, and end-user training.
- Document business cases for Web applications by evaluating industry-leading solutions which include, but not limited to, collaborative tools, messaging, cloud integration, security, and mobile communications.
- Evaluate vendor solicitations and new products to determine if they meet DARPA requirements and business needs. Screen potential vendors to determine if they meet both the Agency’s security standards, as well as, current business needs. Interview customers to determine the operational impact of the product and/or service. Provide executive briefs with findings.
- Perform the duties of Alternate Service/Agency Approval Authority (S/AAA) for DARPA High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) projects.
- Create three-dimensional character models and scene development (expertise with state- of-the-art three-dimensional tools required).
- Perform administrative duties as assigned by the COR or other Government personnel authorized by the Contracting Officer.
- Understanding of Web application best practices into IT services and operations.
- DoD or DARPA experience is preferred.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Must have demonstrated 15 years of IT experience with increasing responsibility with at least 10 years in Web development and Web management.
Clearance: Minimum Secret clearance, eligible for Top Secret.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.